Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Is This the Real Life?

Now, as October ends, I look back to the 40+ posts I made this month and say, "Whew!!!" I am so glad to have put in some writing despite my laslas-pulso schedule this month. Hopefully, I will get to feed this blog with more stories in November.

As mentioned in a previous post, I am doing the NaNoWriMo this year and all hell is supposed to break loose tomorrow, November 1. It will be a gruelling month of putting together the first draft of a novel with at least 50 thousand words. I don't know how I will be able to get some short stories done with this task at hand but maybe I could post some bits and pieces of the novel I'm planning as I write it along. I don't know how you guys would take it as it may not entirely be lesbian-themed. (Full disclosure: I don't have a friggin plot yet. Gaaaaah!) I guess I'll take the story as it comes along. Please don't judge me if I don't even go beyond 10k in this 50k goal.

Also, JOMS Month comes to a close. If you all could recall, I mentioned at the beginning of the month that I would be dedicating October's posts to my Peyups G2G family. Majority of the stories I put out this month were inspired by our girl group (Charoz). And I believe it is only fitting that I end this month via a link to an article written by one of the most well-loved joms in our group. She captured our story best :)

Thank you again for being there for me and with me this October. Love and kisses to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment